Wine Travels with Eric Anderson

Eric-Anderson
Eric Anderson, in the vineyard, ready to drink more wine!

Join us today in exploring Eric’s personal journey in wine. Eric Anderson became involved in wine in 1983 and has not looked back since. His popular web site www.grapenutz.com documents his experiences with thousands of tasting notes and photos.

(19:40min 9 MB)

6 Responses to “Wine Travels with Eric Anderson”

1. 1 Adam Vali Feb 15th, 2005 at 7:15 pm

Fantastic guest! Please have him back again. I would love to hear more about how he picks the wineries that he wants to visit.
    I checked out his web site and was blown away. He’s now on my favorites list, just below GrapeRadio.com.

Cheers!

2. 2 Jay Selman Feb 16th, 2005 at 8:46 am

Thanks Adam. I could not agree more. Quite frankly, I depend very heavily on http://www.grape-nutz.com to find those hidden treasures before they become impossible to find. He has, IMHO, a world class site and palate. He is also a pretty cool guy. I am trying to convince him to come back on a regular basis to report on his most recent winery visits. Stay tuned.

Jay Selman

3. 3 Devan Feb 19th, 2005 at 11:49 am

Thanks Brian for dropping a comment over at our site. I’ve listened to the last three shows and am loving it. Being someone without much wine knowledge I find the show very educational as well as entertaining. Listening to your show will be a great way for me to learn more about wine before I embarrass myself at tastings…probably why I’ve been reluctant to get big into wine so far.

I also noticed your mention in the same NY Times article as our little Say Yum cooking podcast. Congratulations! I certainly plan on listening to more and mentioning it to our listeners. Even though today’s guest didn’t make the connection between wine and food I think they go wonderfully together.

Keep it up!
    Devan

4. 4 Jay Selman Feb 19th, 2005 at 12:04 pm

Devan, I have been drinking wine for a long time and I still embarrass myself at times. Who cares! My true friends do not mind, and to the others……

Now, I can not cook worth at all. I love to eat, but have no talent for ccoking. Talk about embarrassed.
    Now as to ribs , I can make some real good smoked ribs. I prefer them dry myself. The pics on your site made your ribs look so good that maybe I have rethink things. How about we trade some lessons?

5. 5 Steve Mar 22nd, 2005 at 11:16 pm

Hey guys…good times.

Another great show.

6. 6 Brian Clark Mar 26th, 2005 at 9:36 am

Steve, Thanks for all the support.

Brian Clark