GrapeRadio Releases Promo Video

promovideo.jpg

GrapeRadio is proud to announce its new Promotional Video and a soon to be released line-up of Video Podcasts to compliment the Audio Program.

GrapeRadio has created a partnership with Hollywood cinematographer, Mark Ryan of Flow Films, to create an exciting line of videos. Mark has worked for HBO, Showtime, The Discovery Channel, and much more. GrapeRadio is excited to bring a new dimension of entertainment and education to its listeners around the world.

Click Here to Download File

27 Responses to “GrapeRadio Releases Promo Video”

1. 1 Doug Smith Sep 21st, 2006 at 11:09 am

Hey, cool, video from the GR crew!

Look forward to seeing more.

2. 2 James Dietz Sep 21st, 2006 at 11:51 am

Nice, but I did think some of the jump cuts a little abrupt.. I wanted to linger just a bit more with some of the images….

3. 3 Bill Geoghegan Sep 21st, 2006 at 12:06 pm

Nice job on the video, guys! This should be great for your event coverage (rather than straight 3-on-1 interviews) Given the production overhead and download size of 6 to 7 MB per minute, I’d guess something along the lines of snippet coverage of about 15 minutes per episode. I’d love to see more, but don’t understand how you all can handle it with day jobs and all…. Still really promising; I’m looking forward to the first “real” video.

4. 4 Matt Sep 21st, 2006 at 1:08 pm

Fantastic!

This will add a whole lot more depth to the show.

5. 5 Pfleeg Sep 21st, 2006 at 1:48 pm

New format should be very compelling and generate even more interest and traffic to Graperadio. Can’t wait to see more.

6. 6 Fred Saunders Sep 21st, 2006 at 3:48 pm

Very provocative, yet demure!

Perhaps you can televise Brian Loring and Joe Davis as they go a couple of rounds in a cold soak cage match … or perhaps that would be risky! :) Love the show.

7. 7 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 21st, 2006 at 5:50 pm

Fred LMAO

8. 8 mel Hill Sep 21st, 2006 at 7:29 pm

I always thought Jay, Brian and Eric had great faces for RADIO!!!!
    Geeze guys the best looking dude on the show is the cameraman (typical!)

Think you guys took a lot of time to record your shows? wait till you have to shoot B Roll!

best,
    Mel

9. 9 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 21st, 2006 at 7:37 pm

Mel, I guess you are saying that my dreams for groupies is not likely to come true?

10. 10 Nigel Cox Sep 22nd, 2006 at 1:03 am

Hi Guys

Just wanted to post to say great idea doing video`s to follow along with the shows.Great content,informative and entertaining keep up the great work.Looking forward to many more.

Groupies?……My local wine class has glasses and will travel…..you buying?

Cheers
    Nige

11. 11 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 22nd, 2006 at 2:49 am

Nigel, will your class bringthe corkscrews? If so, I will buy!

12. 12 Bill Henderson Sep 22nd, 2006 at 3:38 am

Guys,

Loved the chance to “see” the other end!

Bill (Canberra Australia)

13. 13 Joe Sep 22nd, 2006 at 6:18 am

Hey guys!

Looking good! Can’t wait to watch you guys drinking and talking wines. You guys are my favorite podcast and soon to be video podcast!

Cheers!
    Joe

14. 14 Ramon Sep 22nd, 2006 at 7:47 am

Cool. I’m looking forward to more of them in the future. Would love to see video clips of your interviews. Road trip videos will give us a glimpse of places that we might not normally have access to.

15. 15 Peter Sep 23rd, 2006 at 3:25 am

Love your show! But it seems your video format is not playable on a Video iPod? I get a warning in iTunes that your video is not sync’ed to my video iPod because the format is not supported. Is that deliberate?

Peter (Denmark)

16. 16 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 23rd, 2006 at 11:25 am

Peter, your Video iPod should definitely sync-up – at least mine does. Are you using version 7.0 of iTunes?

Eric

17. 17 Peter Sep 23rd, 2006 at 2:58 pm

Yes, I do…
    peter

18. 18 woodchuck Sep 24th, 2006 at 3:00 pm

I get the same thing that Peter gets. It tells me it wont’ sync because of the video format.

19. 19 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 24th, 2006 at 5:30 pm

Peter and woodchuck – check to see that you have v 1.2 software on your video iPod (it’s the latest – at least in the USA). Combined with iTunes 7.0, you should get a different screen interface when you connect your iPod to the computer – there should be tabs at the top of the screen, one of which is “movies.” Check to see that the box marked “sync with iPod” is checked, and/or this particular movie is selected.

Eric

20. 20 woodchuck Sep 25th, 2006 at 9:49 am

All set! Thanks!

21. 21 Peter Sep 25th, 2006 at 11:27 am

Yep. I have 1.2 on the iPod and the movie checkmark is set in iTunes 7 (if it were not I suspect I wouldn’t even get an error message?)…
    peter

22. 22 Peter Sep 25th, 2006 at 11:57 am

Weird – I just tried once again – and now it works!! To the best of my knowledge, I haven’t changed anything since I tried last time without success.
    Anyways – all is fine for now!
    Thanks,
    peter

23. 23 Tim Meranda Sep 28th, 2006 at 6:53 am

Is there anyway to view the other than with Ipod?

24. 24 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 28th, 2006 at 7:02 am

Tim, you can view it on your computer – though you may have to install Quicktime as the player.

Eric

25. 25 Tim Meranda Sep 28th, 2006 at 9:38 am

Says the file is “not a file Quick Time understands”

26. 26 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 28th, 2006 at 9:53 am

Tim, this is an M4V file (mpeg4 video). Assuming you’re using a PC, make sure you have QuickTime Player 7.1 installed.

Eric

27. 27 Tim Meranda Sep 30th, 2006 at 8:02 am

Eric,

Thats what I needed to do. Very interesting. Look forward to more video pod casts, but don’t give up on the audio format. They make great entertainment for long commutes!