Cave Digging at Bialla Vineyards – Video

Welcome to our video podcast – Cave Diggers at Bialla Vineyards. This show is designed to enhance your GrapeRadio Experience.

Click Here to Download File

10 Responses to “Cave Digging at Bialla Vineyards – Video”

1. 1 John T Mar 15th, 2007 at 5:01 am

I continue to have problems viewing your video podcasts on my iPod.
    I am not sure why – maybe you could walk me through this.

I can watch other videos on the iPod so I know it’s working fine – I can watch the video in iTunes on my desktop, so it’s downloading fine, but when I synch the iPod the podcast shows up, and the audio plays fine, but there is just an empty square where the video should be showing.
    Is there some way I should be setting this up in iTunes so it works correctly, or should it all be automatic?
    Help me if you can, please.

One observation I have made – when I download video from other sources, they go into the video folder – when your video podcasts come down, they go into the podcast folder – could that be the problem?

2. 2 GrapeRadio Bunch Mar 15th, 2007 at 3:02 pm

John, try right-clicking the “iPod version” link above, and select “save target” to someplace like the desktop (drag it if on a Mac). From there, use Windows Explorer (or drag it if on a Mac) to move it to iTunes). FWIW, all of my videos end up in “Movies” in the current version of iTunes.

Eric

3. 3 Craig Syverson Mar 15th, 2007 at 4:31 pm

Hi John,

I’m seeing the video just fine in my iPod, so I’m curious about your problem. Are you watching it through the directory on your iPod, or through the directory? If it’s the Music way (like you would listen to audio podcasts) the audio will play but the video won’t.

If you’re watching it through the Videos directory and it’s all white, there’s some funky decoding thing going on – either with your device or with the video file itself, possibly getting corrupted on the download. If this is the case, try re-downloading the file and see if it fixes things. Let me know.

4. 4 GrapeRadio Bunch Mar 15th, 2007 at 8:00 pm

Craig, thanks for looking at this for us. Is the problem Eric and I noted about the video podcast showing up under the (iPod) movies menu as opposed to the video podcast menu related?

John do you do anything different for our video podcasts than the other ones that seem to work fine?

Eric, I am assuming whatever procedure he is using is the same for all podcasts. If so, then it’s hard to accept it’s a procedural error.

5. 5 John T Mar 16th, 2007 at 5:29 am

I feel so…so….technically inept.

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my problem.

Craig’s suggestion of the directory was the key – whenever a new episode of Graperadio came down to the pod – I just opened it in the podcast directory – that’s why I was only getting audio.
    I never thought that the same podcast would be in two directories at the same time – but when I went to video>video podcast>GrapeRadio well, there it was.

Slapping forehead, and enjoying videopodcasts with the rest of the world now……
    JT

thanks again

6. 6 Tim T Mar 16th, 2007 at 7:17 am

love these Wine videopodcast. These are by far the best out there. Your production quality is great. I have watched a few others wine video podcast and I understand they try hard but the production quaility seems to be so low. Thanks for doin a great job and keep them coming. T

7. 7 Ernie Jones Mar 16th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

I just read about you guys in Food & Wine Magazines. This is the best wine podcast and video podcast I have seen to date. I cant believe all the great guest you have had in the past. I think I will be on my iPod for a while downloading old show-Keep up the good wrk.

Ernie Jones

8. 8 Jim K Mar 20th, 2007 at 8:45 am

More video podcasts PLEASE!

9. 9 CaryAnne Mar 21st, 2007 at 7:19 pm

Ditto Ernie. I also found you guys in Food & Wine Magazines. I found that magazine for free on a site that lists cooking magazines so I guess I’ve had a string of good luck!

I just got a brand new video iPod and have yet to put anything on it. You’ve just motivated me to break it out and load it up!

Thanks so much and… geez i’m practiclaly copying Ernie word for word haha… seriously KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

10. 10 Tim Meranda Mar 26th, 2007 at 10:58 am

Love the video, but don’t give up on the audio. They are great to keep the brain from turing to mush on long road trips.