At the first seminar from the 2007 Hospice du Rhône, we learn that Rhône varieties are grown nearly everywhere. Join us, along with moderator Patrick Comiskey and a cast of International producers to discover Rhônes Around The World.
We hear from Laura Catena of Luca (Argentina); Don Miller of Adobe Guadalupe (Baja California); Arnaud Frennet of Casa Silva (Chile’s Colchagua Valley); and Keven Clancy with Syrah from Montalcino producer Ciacci Piccolomini (Italy), and as well as Tony Rynders of Domaine Serene/Rockblock (Oregon). Remember, it’s a small, small world.
Hospice Du Rhone: www.hospicedurhone.org
Program Download Click Here: Seminar 1 – Rhone Around the World
Wines of the tasting:
– 2005 Casa Silva Lolol Viognier – Chile
– 2005 Rockblock Del Rio Vnyd Syrah – Oregon
– 2004 Casa Silva Gran Reserva Lolol Syrah – Chile
– 2004 Luca Syrah – Argentina
– 2004 Adobe Guadalupe Kerubiel – Baja California
Sponsor: Champagne USA: www.champagne.us
Click Below to Play the Show:
(57:33 min 26 MB)