Tour of Chile – The Bonus Reel

11chile4main.jpg

Join us as Jay sits down with his fellow journalist to discuss their terrific trip to Chile’s wine Country.

For More Information:

Sponsor: Wine Berserkers – Wine Board: www.wineberserkers.com

(19:38min 14MB)

8 Responses to “Tour of Chile – The Bonus Reel”

1. 1 Angela Aug 13th, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Really interesting show thanks. I know it’s a demanding role, physically, but I must admit that I would swap job ;-) Keep up the good work.

2. 2 Jay Selman Aug 20th, 2011 at 4:39 pm

LOL Angela. You totally get it!!!! It hard demanding work. Long hours and it can wear you down. However, I would not trade it for anything. I love it.

3. 3 Frankie Aug 20th, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Great podcast Jay, I have been following the tour of Chile and have really enjoyed them. The new house style wine’s are getiing better and good quality for the price. Good tip about selecting wines from the cooler climates.

4. 4 Jay Selman Aug 31st, 2011 at 4:41 am

Thanks Frankie. The bang for the $$ was a very nice surprise for me. Maybe the surprise was in part due to the lack of much attention from the media. Of course, in a way that is good for consumers.

5. 5 Jimmy Leighton Sep 10th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Very interesting indeed. Chile is a region i have never really dabbled with on the Vino side of things. Having seen this series i will give it a go. Great stuff :)

I live in Perth and have some great wine country here!

J

6. 6 GrapeRadio Bunch Sep 13th, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Jimmy, what are some of you favorite producers in Perth? I do like Aussie wines.

7. 7 Albuquerque cellar cooling systems Oct 3rd, 2011 at 9:53 am

Great show, looks like fun!

8. 8 Jonah Holder Jul 6th, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Was it a nice tour at chile ?